Sunday, October 30, 2022

Like the Back of His Hand...

October 29

I am not a seasoned vacation goer and as such, the planning that a two week vacation takes is beyond my capabilities. Tom and Jane made this a seamless carefree experience that met and exceeded all of our expectations.

Island hopping on a 52' Private Catamaran... was a fabulous experience that was highlighted with a Great Captain and First Mate! Anastacia put together world class meals (BTW a finalist in Master Chef).

Tommy knows Greece like the back of his hand as opposed to me not knowing it from my elbow. Ramona and I were never at a loss for something to do... or a new place to explore. Greece is an amazing country that I know a whole lot more about than I ever did before.

It's true... in Europe, the people work to live instead of living to work!

FABULOUS!!!

We will cherish the memories.

D & R.

No comments: