Friday, November 18, 2022

Loss for Words: And I'm a writer!

 Sunday, October 3

I'm honored to be the first to write in your book!
It's hard to know where to start. I had so many "am I really here?" Pinch myself moments.

Favorite things: The food, of course, especially the "Nonni Restaurant" in Drepano and Maria's mother's bounty at Champions... the restaurant at the Little Marina. I do not have the words (and I'm a writer!) to describe my feelings about visiting the Acropolis. I'm tearing up again, just thinking about it. Overwhelmed.

The quiet days and blue water at Asini Beach were so very special. I have the pictures I took at Sunrise to bring me back there. I can go on, but I'd like the MOST IMPORTANT THING  to be my close: The company of Jane and Tommy elevated everything to the next level. I can never, ever thank you enough for the experience of a lifetime. (Crap, I'm tearing up again!) I LOVE YOU.  

T.A.

No comments: