Friday, November 18, 2022

I Ate Olives & Feta - and liked it!

 October 7

To an old friend and our newest friend. Ana and I were excited to get an invite to join your private trip and travel with 'our' friends all while visiting your new homeland. 

Your generosity was over the top. Breaking bread with you and Tom-Tom was a gas! I even ate some Olives and Feta cheese, something I have avoided for the past 72 years! You also indulged me with my ice cream cravings... Bufalo Gelato, Yikes!

On a more serious note, I never realized Greece was that rich in culture. Everywhere we went I learned SO much. Our Phd. tour guides Maria and Maritza were able to make history come alive. Ana and I know the Tom-Tom and you went out of your way to insure we would have an experience of a lifetime. 

You defintiely exceeded all expectations. We love you and hope our friendship grows. 

All our love 
B. & A. S.

No comments: