Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Even Longer Trip & More Islands!

Our trip was wonderful and memorable!! Tommy and Jane are  amazing hosts. Their intimate knowledge of Greece is so important and helpful. I would not have been able to just "wing" a trip to Greece.

We went Catamaran Sailing and Toured the mainland. The guides Tommy provided at the Acropolis and the World Heritage Site of Meteora were world class. Our boat and personal suite were so perfect. Both Spiros, the captain and our personal Chef, Anastacia were Masters. The onboard meals were family style, colorful, tasty and so delicious.

The swimstops everyday on the vessel were fantastic fun. The water was so colorful and warm in October. Who would have thought that a stop would be an island of peacocks and deer? Magnificent. I would also recommend that if you are a couple, consider bringing another couple that you know to share this time with. It was always fun to go out for dinner with Tommy to his special places - my husband and I also enjoyed personal times dining together away from the group. So much flexibility existed on this trip.

I hope to one day perfect those crazy-delicious fried zucchinis. I will most certainly recommend this Greece trip with Tommy to any friend or colleague. Further, I'd love to take an even longer voyage and see more far away spots like Paros, Naxos, Santorini and Crete... I've got something to look forward to.

L & P

No comments: