Wednesday, November 1, 2023

In a single word, "SPECTACULAR"

This trip was Meticulously planned! Flawlessly executed and with attention to every detail Tommy made certain that Everyone had a Great-Great Time.
I loved the Food - period.

We dined at gourmet restaurants every single nite. Everything was affordable and well within budget. I tried to exceed the wine limitations... there simply were no limits. From cute little seaside cafe's to gourmet restaurants on the rooftop of the Monastiriki with a personal view of the Acropolis at night.... well, it was special. 

Tommy seems to know everybody in the service and food business. As such, the outcome was astonishing in every case. I wouldn't change one thing from my trip. It was all impeccable. I had the flexibility to dine with the group on rooftops together and to break loose with my special love to have the private moments that you can't have in a group! Perfect.

I would travel anywhree in the world with Nicholas. If you want a 5 Star trip at an affordable price with expertly curated guides, comfort and safety in mind... then, Nicholas and Jane are your Go-To Team. A real pleasure to be around

No comments: